About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-28, 06:16
SunOptikos SunOptikos is offline
Regular
 
Default Pyramid pie on face


Now here's a few more of those "unexplained" pyramids that our wizard archeologists can't explain away RLOL
http://www.eagle-net.org/phikent/japan/japan2.html

Enjoy!
 #2 
Old 2002-04-28, 20:00
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyramid pie on face

The link is not working correctly, but I did find some other stuff to look at.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-05, 06:40
SunOptikos SunOptikos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyramid pie on face

quote:
Originally posted by CuriousMonky:
The link is not working correctly, but I did find some other stuff to look at.



Darn, sorry about that CuriousM, I'll see if I can find some other links to there...

It's an incredible area for study, as a number of American and Japanese had their "minds blown away" by what they observed!!!

Can you imagine frogging in the ocean-say about 95ft. down, and suddenly gazing upon a number of Pyramids perfectly preserved?

There was the usual diabolical conspiracy to silence the scientists who published material on those structures?

But in the end, the evil ones will lose out because the truth cannot be denied!

BTW: What did you find? I hope you found something at least worthwhile.

[This message has been edited by SunOptikos (edited 05-05-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-05-05, 07:10
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Pyramid pie on face

"But in the end, the evil ones will lose out because the truth cannot be denied!"

unless you define 'the end' as when evil is defeated that is a pretty stupid thing to say. entire civilisations are built on people denying the obvious and the truth.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-05, 14:30
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyramid pie on face

Yeah that would be interesting to do a little reading on.
I don't particularly remember the site names that I found and I tried looking for some of them again but they have changed or I was not able to find what I was looking to remember. I think one of them was named Enoch's Temple or something to that effect and another was named observatory or something close. I found some stuff on the Giza pyramids and some stuff to do with Egyption religious practices. Then also I found some writings about something called the Light Alphabet and actually quite a bit more. What mainly interested me on some of these sights was some of the things they were saying and even bits and peices of conversations between 2 or more people. Although it did also give some dought about their sources for some of the information because in some places in a couple of sights they refer to "Commanders" and some other subtle hints that perhaps someone or something was imposing will onto and through them.
It would make sense to try to thwart your enimies by infiltrating their own system of information and beliefs and then to feed them what you want them to believe. That would probably explain why all the sudden in the past few years their have been so many different types of natural healing and other such esoteric practices. Kind of works like a spy, but whatever.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-16, 05:26
SunOptikos SunOptikos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyramid pie on face

quote:
Originally posted by RAOVQ:
"But in the end, the evil ones will lose out because the truth cannot be denied!"

unless you define 'the end' as when evil is defeated that is a pretty stupid thing to say. entire civilisations are built on people denying the obvious and the truth.




Pretty stupid thing to say, eh?
Well considering your statement of, "Entire civilizations are built on people denying the obvious and the truth," it makes not one wit of sense, whatsoever! Your words betray you as an imbecile!

Civilizations aren't built on denying the obvious and the truth...

Revisionist Historians and Archeologists are the-OBVIOUS BUILDERS DENYING the OBVIOUS and the TRUTH-culprits!

"Unless you define the end as when evil is defeated..."
blahblahblahyadayadayada ad nauseum..RLMAO!

Now this really is the horse's laugh...such relative words as evil, end, good, etc. are ambiguous anyway...

If a person is intelligent enough, they can grasp the meaning or intent behind euphemisms amd the like..

My guess as to your real posted intent is that you're a pragmatist who's easily confused and needs an elaborate interpretation on everthing.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-16, 19:14
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyramid pie on face

You both seem to be misunderstanding each other.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-21, 05:22
SunOptikos SunOptikos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyramid pie on face

quote:
Originally posted by Bogey Man:
You both seem to be misunderstanding each other.



No misunderstanding from my end Bogey.

I opened this topic for discussion and "Ozzie" decided it would be quite amusing to try to regale me with his defunct humor
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics