About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-29, 19:36
Satanic Angel Satanic Angel is offline
Regular
 
Default Meditating (sorry to ask but I dont know)

Hey,
I was just wondering if someone could please tell me how to meditate deeply or give me a link to a site that will. I really need to know how to do this as I have heard about an interesting experiment involving music/meditation/astral travel that I really want to try. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot
 #2 
Old 2002-03-29, 21:07
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: Meditating (sorry to ask but I dont know)

Well you just dont think at all.
You stop thinking for as long as you possibly can.
Get in whatever comfy position you can and just release all your thoughts until you mind is just 'being'
Its hard at first but it gets easier.
Eventually you are supposed to be able to 'not think' for ages but that sounds weird to me
 #3 
Old 2002-03-29, 22:37
Satanic Angel Satanic Angel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Meditating (sorry to ask but I dont know)

Thanks for the advice man. I've heard stuff from my friends about kinda trippy visuals and stuff when meditating. It sounds weird yet cool.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-30, 00:28
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Meditating (sorry to ask but I dont know)

You will be sadly disappointed, while fulfilled at the same time. There aer a variety of ways to meditate, check out the lirary and expand. Try a routine, wtick with it for a few months, and if that just ain't doing the trick try a different technique. Meditation doesn't give you insane abilities or anything. Just fills you with a desperately needed sense of peace.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-04, 09:03
solo solo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Meditating (sorry to ask but I dont know)

are you Satanic or angelic gota pick one can't be both
 #6 
Old 2002-04-04, 22:07
Satanic Angel Satanic Angel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Meditating (sorry to ask but I dont know)

Satanic or Angelic? Hmmm. Well. I am a Satanist(actually I used to be) and I am a Fallen Angel. U decide....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics