About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-26, 04:58
d0m d0m is offline
Regular
 
Default TLC-crop circles

there was some show on TLC about expsoing common deception scams and they said that crop circles were just from these 3 artist that go around at night and make these designs. anyone else see this?
well i thought somewhere in the show, it said they the guys had gotten their ideas from seeing previously crop circles, which didnt make sense to me, because therefore TLC's explanation would be bogus.

anyways, if any of you see it, pls reply.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-26, 16:43
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TLC-crop circles

I never saw that show, but this website is sweet...
www.circlemakers.org

Some of the shit that these guys do is jaw dropping amazing. I have to admit that I seldom click on links, but I encourage everyone to check these out.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics