About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-26, 03:46
dood44 dood44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Telakanesis(spelling) I think

I heard somewhere that you know when your sitting somewhere or watching tv and doing absolutely nothing and then somthing falls down or gets knocked over that that could be your mind moving that objenct without you knowing what do you guys think? oh and anyone know how to strenghten your ability to do this like bending things with your mind?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-26, 04:11
solo solo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

no, but some times i think my dog knows what i think. i can want it to come to me and it does or i can want it to go away and it does
 #3 
Old 2002-03-26, 04:37
Regular
 
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

Wouldn't this be related to theromones(spelling) the way dogs can smell fear ect. Watch your moods, when you want him/her to come to you, your probably happy and are giving off inviting theromoens and the opposite when you want him/her to leave, so the dog senses it's probably not best to be here right now and goes, hell I don't know, but telepathy, as it's comenly defined would require the dog to have the mental capability to recieve the literal "come here" "piss off" your thinking to your selve at the time.

As for bending things with your mind you just have to concentrate, with out doubt that you can do it, theres a matial art from Korea called Herung Do (not sure on the spelling) but it was kept serect by it's practitioners for ages and has only just come out, '97 I think, but they proform techniquies that allow you to strengthen abillities like telepathy, telikinessis, basicly it's like being able to use the force from Star Wars. And no, I'm not making it up. If you can find a good site post the adress, I only know a little myself.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-26, 08:51
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

I say its all to do with vibrations, your dog can pick up on the 'fear' you give off as vibrations the same with when you think.
When you meditate apparently your vibrations alter allowing you to channel in on surrounding vibrations. The whole universe is vibrating and you can send and recieve info through the vibrations. Maybe when you were watching telly you went into a trance (like a meditative trance) which caused the whatever to fall over.
Or maybe it wasnt even you.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-26, 19:21
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

It is vibrations, but Theromones vibrate also.

Thanks for the Herung Do. I'm not sure how it's spelled either but I've heard of it before and you have brought my interest back to it.

[This message has been edited by CuriousMonky (edited 03-26-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-03-28, 04:46
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

Ok, didn't mean to kill the topic so I'll start again.

Yes, I do think it is your mind that moves the objects. I think the matter of attaining new abilities is possible. Their are stories of Chi Kung teachers who could actually float. i.e. 'A student was walking with his teacher down a muddy street in the rain. His teacher told him to run ahead and prepare a bath. When the teacher arrived at the house and removed his shoes the student noticed that they were completely dry with not a speck of mud on them.' Anyway, I think only certain abilities can be developed in certain people. Also I think that things like Chi Kung, Tai Chi and Falun Gong can lead one to awaken these powers.

As far as bending things, I have tried this. And it actually worked, but... it only worked in my reality. I mean I saw the thing bend and it stayed that way for a moment then my focus changed and the thing was back to normal. I had a friend who was watching me do this and he said he didn't see anything. So maybe I was just changing my perspective i.e. my reality.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-28, 18:48
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

I think anyone can achieve all these unusual acts.
Its just a case of knowing how to do it.
Im sure it takes a lot of mental exercising through means of meditation etc. Clearing your mind and all that stuff.
Either that or a lot of magic mushrooms
In all seriousness i reckon some drugs can have similar effects to meditation and delving into the cosmos.
Have you noticed how most hippies are mistyfied by god, i think its more than just dope fukking with their heads. Maybe dope is a way to just help you understand the truth, i mean it does help you think a lot deeper dont it.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-28, 19:41
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

Beany, I think any and all 'super-natural' abilities are actually natural in-born qualities we all posess(forgot how that's spelled). I think it is a matter of fully realizing that we have these abilities and again being able to let go of attachments. I mean when you tie your shoe, you don't think about, but you know that you can and you just act upon the will to do so.

I don't smoke pot anymore but when I did, I found it to actually help bring my awareness more into my-self. Also I've done things like DXM, Shrooms, and E. They all can help one to see what is possible and help them to unlock them selves if the person is in the... right frame of mind for doing so and in a... friendly enviroment for doing so.

 #9 
Old 2002-03-28, 20:05
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

Totally agree dude.
It pisses me off when people say 'you is on sommat for thinking that'
I guess its true what they say in a sense but not how they mean it.
I so wanna get deep into this kinda stuff but its so difficult.
Ive experienced psychic stuff before but they were mostly dreaming events that came true shortly after. OO ive experienced some mad shit.
I need more shrooms, the first time i had shrooms was the time that i knew god existed.
I want that same feeling again
 #10 
Old 2002-03-29, 01:03
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

You bring me to a thought I had earlier.

If you want to know God, you must first know your-self.

I think someone else said that but I don't know for sure or by who.

Meditation is not only a tool for knowing how to stop thought, but it can also be used to focus it.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-29, 02:08
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

I think its hard to know yourself because of surrounding people always influencing you.
All the discrimination, piss taking, stereotyping etc steers everyone to be certain types of people and its no good if you wanna be yourself.
I think a good way to find god is to stick yourself on a desert island and get to know yourself as part of gods majesty
 #12 
Old 2002-03-29, 02:34
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

quote:
Originally posted by Beany:
I think its hard to know yourself because of surrounding people always influencing you.
I think a good way to find god is to stick yourself on a desert island and get to know yourself as part of gods majesty



Your right, it is hard, but if it wasn't would you take it for granted? Honestly?

The worst thing is, It only gets harder. Not easier.

I'm going to change this last sentence of yours a bit. 'I think a good way to find god is to get to know your-self, as a part of gods majesty.'


[This message has been edited by CuriousMonky (edited 03-29-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-03-29, 11:44
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

I like your editing.
So you think that is should be in everyones intrests to be themselves?
I feel sorry for some people who are contained within rules, and when they secretly try to be themselves they are scourned upon.
I dont think there should really be any rules at all.
 #14 
Old 2002-03-29, 19:54
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Telakanesis(spelling) I think

I think it is in my best interest to find out who "I" really am and act upon it. As far as everyone else goes they have to decide what is best for themselves. I also don't believe in rules. I believe in personnal responsibility.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics