|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-03-19, 02:01
|
|
|
Past Lives ?
A while ago I underwent a past life regression, I laid down completely relaxed and was told to pitcure a line in front of me to my left represented the past to my right the future, I then moved to my left down the line and had to wait for some sort of a marking or symbol to apear on the line which represented a past life, I got a number of these and by concentrating on these I saw a pitcure (kind of like a movie) of scenes of my past life, however I not as yet completely conviced what I saw was a plast life, my theories are (pretty basic) that what I saw could either be: Concious and sub-concious desire masifested into a dream sequence like event Something based on a past life but changed in tune with the above theory or of course real experiences these I feel are the most probable explainations. However I was comunicating (thought wise) with what seemed to be seperate personalities, basicly asking questions and recieving answers, these "people" all seemed to embody seperate espects of my personality as I see it now. It was a pretty powerful experience, so either way, real or not, it seems a great tool for anybody wishing to explore their own minds. So I'm basicly wondering if anybody has done similar things and what their thoughts were?
|
|
#2
 2002-03-20, 00:55
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
If anyone wanted to try this for them selves I would remomend having someone with you also when you start visualising the line in front of you place a marker of some sort to signify the present, tie a one end of a rope around yourself and the other around the marker, this way you can find your way back to the present intantly if you don't like what your seeing.
|
|
#3
 2002-03-20, 01:32
|
CuriousMonky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
thank you.
|
|
#4
 2002-03-20, 17:30
|
chase161 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
I was a pimp in the seventies. died because my bitch hit me with my caddie.
|
|
#5
 2002-03-20, 19:28
|
CuriousMonky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
Then I would have to say that you are very lucky to have left the Earth realm and been able to return so quickly. Also you were probably hit by the car because you were a pimp, not just because she put it in gear and hit the gas. Yes, I know you were joking. I'm just being an ass.
[This message has been edited by CuriousMonky (edited 03-20-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-03-31, 08:27
|
SunOptikos 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
Hello evolove,
After reading your account of deep regressive past life hypnosis, I have a number of questions:
1. Did the prompter familiarize you to the journey itself, and repositioning of the EGO afterwards?
2. Was this person a Western trained psychiatrist?
3. Was he or she familiar with non-Westernized approaches toward nonlinear concepts?
Your description matches that of people I worked with, who had undergone similar recalls by "professionals" who blindly committed medical errors in judgement against their patients!
This area is so greatly misunderstood by both professionals, students, Media, the general public and an unenlightened clergy whose profitable enterprise is continuously thwarted by serious questers for TRUTH!
Thank you
[This message has been edited by SunOptikos (edited 03-31-2002).]
[This message has been edited by SunOptikos (edited 03-31-2002).]
|
|
#7
 2002-04-02, 03:51
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
This wasn't a session using hypnosis, I simply relaxed deeply and used the visualisation of the flag pole, rope and the white line, after I started moving to my left down the white line the rest happend by itself. The lady wasn't a trained psychiatrist, or didn't claim to be, she first tapped my sub-concious repeted the words yes and no a few times each until she got a definate reaction for both then asked questions like wether it would be beinficial for me to do this, or if I should go on after a specific life etc. in this way she directed the session, she asked non-sujestive questions and did bring the whole of my-self back to the present at the end. From what I know about this sort of thing she did a pretty good job and seemed very experienced, but besides this the main ression I trust her is because I think she has a natural ability, when we first met she was able to tell me things about myslef that I've never told anybody and would be impossible know or even guess at, with in the few minutes we had been talking. I think I answered most of what you were asking, if there is anything you can tell me please do so, I'd like very much to here it, thanks
|
|
#8
 2002-04-02, 18:02
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
I dont believe in Reincarnation. I believe you witness a past life and are tapped into their energy. I believe its like remote viewing.
I believe you are tapping into a spiritual energy and can view it like a videotape.
I call it Post Remote Viewing or PRV.
I coined that. thats mine. PRV yes. Let it be noted.
|
|
#9
 2002-04-02, 18:14
|
|
Regular
|
|
Basking under my light bulb
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
<<I coined that. thats mine. PRV yes. Let it be noted.>>> Lol
what you said sounds good to me, but if we have a soul, and that soul exists forever. Then why would it just occupy 1 single life instead of loads?
|
|
#10
 2002-04-04, 02:03
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
My belief in reincarnation comes from thinking that we are on a journey to a perfect or highest state, this would be almost impossible to accomplish in one life time, so we have to come back until we learn, but I know not so I can't realy say. But I did learn alot from this experience and each "life" that I saw seemed to embody a particular aspect of my psychological make-up as I see it now, which leads me to beleive that they are past lives or that it was my mind expressing induvidual aspects of itself, kind of like on a movie screen as you said.
|
|
#11
 2002-04-07, 12:35
|
SunOptikos 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
quote: Originally posted by tr0g: I dont believe in Reincarnation. I believe you witness a past life and are tapped into their energy. I believe its like remote viewing.
I believe you are tapping into a spiritual energy and can view it like a videotape.
I call it Post Remote Viewing or PRV.
I coined that. thats mine. PRV yes. Let it be noted.
Well note this: To classify a thing as Post is descriptive of after the event, not active, following something! In other words, what you refer to as PRV is a stage after the fact, and in the past tense-having allready occurred! *Also: To imply belief in something is analogous to uncertainty! The word belief indicates a state of flux, or indicisiveness. The tapping into "spiritual energy" and viewing of past events was known to the Hindus and Buddhists as the Akasha. All life forms emit energy that's indelibly impressed upon the Ether. Anyone, providing they have the right intent can view certain portions. [This message has been edited by SunOptikos (edited 04-07-2002).]
|
|
#12
 2002-04-16, 03:16
|
Rustysickle 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
PRV? does anyone else thinks that this is what some psychic criminalists use to track down crimes and what happened to the victims? To those who believe in reincarnation, past lives makes sense. However, I am leaning towards tr0g's view that this is a form of viewing a past event. Kinda like an instant recall.
|
|
#13
 2002-04-21, 06:52
|
SunOptikos 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Past Lives ?
quote: Originally posted by evolove: This wasn't a session using hypnosis, I simply relaxed deeply and used the visualisation of the flag pole, rope and the white line, after I started moving to my left down the white line the rest happend by itself. The lady wasn't a trained psychiatrist, or didn't claim to be, she first tapped my sub-concious repeted the words yes and no a few times each until she got a definate reaction for both then asked questions like wether it would be beinficial for me to do this, or if I should go on after a specific life etc. in this way she directed the session, she asked non-sujestive questions and did bring the whole of my-self back to the present at the end. From what I know about this sort of thing she did a pretty good job and seemed very experienced, but besides this the main ression I trust her is because I think she has a natural ability, when we first met she was able to tell me things about myslef that I've never told anybody and would be impossible know or even guess at, with in the few minutes we had been talking. I think I answered most of what you were asking, if there is anything you can tell me please do so, I'd like very much to here it, thanks
I beg to differ with you, but you described hypnosis perfectly! It involves deep relaxation and visualization techniques. Some people find it easier to focus internally, while others employ external focus. Of course you had implicit trust in her, otherwise the session would've been a failure! It's part of the package deal in hypnotherapy-and it's okay. In general, people are unaware of the amount of time in a typical day they spend in hypnotic states! *If a person knows how(mechanics of), they can instantly induce a hypnotic state in another being without that person becoming aware of it happening!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|