|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-01-08, 22:31
|
Diluted 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Blah Blah, damn remake.
Ok, boys and girl.. I wish people would be MATURE.
Once again, what special talent - yes you, have. We all need to feel special.
I can understand all sides of a situation. Bongman is in love with marijuana. ..then everyone started bitching.
anywho! tell me, you what ability can you do!
|
|
#2
 2002-01-09, 23:30
|
biot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blah Blah, damn remake.
i can twril nunchakus. feel happy for me.
|
|
#3
 2002-01-10, 01:01
|
Bellicose 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blah Blah, damn remake.
whats your talent Diluted? I'm not quite sure at what you would consider talented
|
|
#4
 2002-01-10, 06:18
|
ACER 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blah Blah, damn remake.
I can shoot a Jig off a 15 foot fence at two hundred yards with a Mini-14,open sights,heavy northern winds in my face and OC gas blowing all around...
Shoot review board's determination...
Clean,justifiable and by the muther fuck'n book...
I have every huntable North American species on my wall or full mounts in my den and only wish that I could have added man to my collection...
|
|
#5
 2002-01-13, 09:36
|
Sgt. Baker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blah Blah, damn remake.
I have been working on making peoples heads explode at will for several years. So far I am unsuccessful. I have made people trip and fall though. I did that to two of my old bosses that were assholes. Got one of them twice in one day and the other one just once the same day. All three incidents I was trying to make their heads explode but they tripped and fell while walking past the doorway to my office. I laughed. One is in a looneybin now and the other was fired for incompetence.
|
|
#6
 2002-01-13, 21:21
|
winki 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Blah Blah, damn remake.
I'm fairly competant at befriending and alienating perfect strangers often in very short periods of time. I can drive backwards around corners really fast. sup?  are you clowning jc barnum? ACER, maybe you could find a fanatical self-loathing loner,hunter type and convince him that allowing you to nail his corpse with an impressive sharpshot and then display it along with the others at your house would be a good anticipatory remedy for some of his self loathing, yeah and if he had that "rent-a-cop" mentality some of those guys do, you could say that he'd also be used post-mortem for security while you were on vacation or hunting expeditions, you could prop him up in a window or something......generally there is a little goodness in everyone. People give of themselves in so many different ways. [This message has been edited by winki (edited 01-13-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|