About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-25, 20:11
underground underground is offline
Regular
 
Default introduction and UFOs

Hello, I'm Underground

Sorry about the name, but I really do work for the man (and can prove it if there is some reason to do so) and I can't afford to be too open. Among other things, when we aren't all working counter terrorism as we are now, I work in researching UFOs, cryptozoology, and other such "speculative" fields. I have also, in the past, worked in the same areas with the European Union

Yes, the government DOES research in those areas, they have psychics, and more. I hope I can help provide information to this forum, but I do have some things I'd like to say before we get there.

CLEARANCES AND ACCESS

Just because I work in esoteric areas doesn't mean I have access to EVERYTHING the government is doing. I often hear something like "he has a top secret clearance, so he must know." First of all, there are a lot more clearances than top secret no matter what they tell you (Cosmic top secret is NOT one of them -- run do not walk to the nearest exit if someone tells you they have it). And, just because you have a clearance, does not mean you have access to information. Everything is on a need-to-know basis. So, if someone tells you they have access to everything, don't believe them. And, conversely, if I say I don't have access to information if you ask a question I'm not lieing to you.

MY VIEWS

First and foremost, I absolutely believe in freedom of information. Legally, the government can only classify sources and methods used to gather information, not the information itself. Of course, it doesn't work that way; but, I do.

Second, I KNOW there are UFOs. Did you know that every EU country except the UK accepts the existance of UFOs? I'll post a short article on that later.

UFOs

I could go on for a long time and no one would ever read this, so I'll cut to the chase and impose my personal theory on you. I think one of the biggest mistakes we (most researchers, governments, etc.) make is to assume all UFOs are the same phenomenon. That assumption makes it much more difficult to do serious investigations. I think there may be several "answers" to what they are. I am currently looking at: visitors from space, time machines, and alternate universes.

Now the ball is in your court.

Underground
 #2 
Old 2001-12-25, 23:35
d0m d0m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

what branch you work for and how u get the job?
 #3 
Old 2001-12-26, 01:05
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

"I really do work for the man (and can prove it if there is some reason to do so)"

not to be paranoid, but there are a lot of little kids who love to play pretend, so please, do so.

 #4 
Old 2001-12-26, 03:49
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

Dude no shit. show us something that will blow us away. A site. Give us a password to a top secret Government Site. LOL

for one the Feds monitor this site. They would know your IP addy and if you are who you say you are you would be in a shitload of trouble because You swore to secrecy.

 #5 
Old 2001-12-26, 23:28
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

He's probaly already dead for giving out too much information, LoL. I mean come on he even said what city he was from, and the feds will trace him like that with that IP, LoL, this is too funny....
 #6 
Old 2001-12-26, 23:51
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

yea, thats another thing i was suspicious of

i dont think the government would hire someone so dumb as to come to an insecure site to share information with a bunch of people he'll never see
 #7 
Old 2001-12-27, 01:48
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

what's your take on anal probes?
 #8 
Old 2001-12-27, 22:16
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

I assume he's been 'taken care of' since he hasn't been back
 #9 
Old 2001-12-28, 00:02
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

Hello and goodbye

Mantis
 #10 
Old 2001-12-28, 19:12
Cybrid Cybrid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

Hi Mr. "Underground"
Sounds really screwed what you are talking...UfO Stuff and EU Shit...Working 4 THA Man?? Proof it?? Lets do it! out who i am and take one of ya Ufo Shit flying Frisbee Things and land in my Garden! Please knock at the Front Door because we got no Bell in there...Ask for me and show me ya UFO
THEN..i can say I WANT TO BELIVE!
Now i just can say...I WANT TO SEE THIS STUFF

Well... CU soon Mr "Underground" !!

Good Luck!
 #11 
Old 2001-12-29, 23:54
underground underground is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

I tried to reply before, but the site would not accept the post -- the pass and log hadn't been changed yet.

Follow an IP? go ahead, I'm at a cyber cafe. Why bother with telling you guys? I'm beginning to wonder. I used to belong to a SERIOUS UFO group online in the early 90s and I sort of hoped some of them were around still.

I see; however, that there is nothing of substance and a great deal of hot air here. I was hoping to open a discussion of the issues and ideas not a flame war. I should have know such a site would be a lot of baby guts.
 #12 
Old 2001-12-30, 01:36
preying mantis preying mantis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

No flames here buddy. Post a topic and i'd be happy to discuss.
 #13 
Old 2001-12-30, 19:47
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

i was polite enough, just a little skeptical, you said you could prove it, so i want some proof
 #14 
Old 2001-12-31, 06:23
Gangster Gan Gangster Gan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

what kind of proof can this person offer us? Unless he can tell me a place where we can see first hand and make up our own minds weather or not its legit!
 #15 
Old 2001-12-31, 18:26
Bellicose Bellicose is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: introduction and UFOs

i dont know, he said he could prove it, so i assumed he had something
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics