About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-08-11, 01:48
user-57 user-57 is offline
Regular
 
Default First cattle... now humans?

This is the first I've heard of human mutilations which are identical to the infamous cattle mutilations. Graphic, disturbing photos.

Take me to the story

[UPDATE]Same story, different site.[/UPDATE]

[This message has been edited by user-57 (edited 08-17-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-08-11, 11:24
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: First cattle... now humans?

It is either a cruel hoax pulled by some people to hoax UFO mutilations on people by drugging or otherwise sedating them (hence the removal of all the blood) then using very precise and exact methods which I find improbable, or it is a paranormal phenomena which I find more logical.
 #3 
Old 2001-08-14, 18:41
The Unforgiven Sin The Unforgiven Sin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First cattle... now humans?

Did we piss them off or somethin?


------------------
What I've felt, What I've known, Never shined through what I've known, Never free, Never me, So I dub thee Unforgiven.
-The Unforgiven Sin-
 #4 
Old 2001-08-14, 23:55
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First cattle... now humans?

No, in the alien culture things are completely different. It's perfectly acceptable to take people in the middle of the night and cut them up.

Or they have a very low outlook on us. We're no better then most animals are to us.
 #5 
Old 2001-08-15, 04:58
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First cattle... now humans?

I hate to say this. But my best friends parents ran a Morturary. So i dont find this picture disturbing at all. I have seen many dead people in my life.

But what is interesting is during imbomination periods the embomber(sp) has to poke several holes through various parts of the body to drain the body of all its blood befor patching those wholes and refilling it with embomibing fluid. I have seen this guy drain blood from the eyes, groin area and back and chest area as well as the ancle and feet area. This picture just looks like a burn victim who is being embombed in some poor third world country.
 #6 
Old 2001-08-16, 06:41
Cirrocco Cirrocco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First cattle... now humans?

(sp):
embalm
embalmer
embalmed

------------------
Cirrocco's Hub
 #7 
Old 2001-08-19, 05:36
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: First cattle... now humans?

lol yah.. i just spelled it the way it sounded.. sorry. couldnt find the correct spelling on dictionary.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics