About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-04, 22:59
-@OsiriS@- -@OsiriS@- is offline
Regular
 
Default Remote Viewing

I was just wondering does anyone here remote view? It's the coolest, I have actually gone to what is it called the level just right above ours, and OMG! Is it bad ass. Anyone care to follow-up? Go ahead...
 #2 
Old 2001-07-05, 03:37
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remote Viewing

Dude.. you double posted.. But thats ok. its a glitch sometimes. Delete the other one.

OK if you browsed down the list a bit you would have seen my post on RV. I posted a site. Go to it. its bad ass. Guy sketches a picture before you send him a picture via email. but he wont do it for me. It may be a scam to sell videos. fuck him if it is. Because i know its been proven and publically released by the CIA that they have succesfully R.V.'d some shit in russia during the cold war.

anyways that my input.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-05, 03:44
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remote Viewing

I was wrong. I posted it in Conspriacy by mistake. here is the site.
http://www.time-machine.com/
 #4 
Old 2001-07-06, 20:10
-@OsiriS@- -@OsiriS@- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remote Viewing

I know, I already went there, it's pretty bad ass. thanks anyways...

------------------
-@OsiriS@-
Liberals Suck, anarchy will be everywhere and there will be no rules...it will be true chaos...I can't wait!
 #5 
Old 2001-07-06, 21:32
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remote Viewing

yah, n/p. Post more shit if you come across it.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-07, 19:53
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remote Viewing

what is it?
 #7 
Old 2001-07-08, 20:16
-@OsiriS@- -@OsiriS@- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remote Viewing

To Goatboy I think? Remote viewing is something, where you can go to different places and things, by a certain number, sorry for the xplanation it's pothetic, I'm not exactly an expert in it, RoFl!

------------------
-@OsiriS@-
Liberals Suck, anarchy will be everywhere and there will be no rules...it will be true chaos...I can't wait!
 #8 
Old 2001-07-10, 06:34
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Remote Viewing

you are correct
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics