About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-18, 08:31
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default aurora and the donut in the contrail

I was in my backyard yesterday and heard what sounded like thunder but there wasnt a cloud in the the sky.

I looked up and saw the most bizzare contrail. it looks like 2 layers of contrail one on top of the other. the top trail was spread out thinly while the bottom one looks like a zipper almost with smoke rings coming out of the sides. I dont know what show i saw on TV but i recall some months back of a TV show about UFOs and the Aurora project that the Government says doesnt exists. i recall someone who was interviewed on the the show said he had first hand knowledge of this project and that he took a picture of the contrail it leaves behind and they called it "doughnut in the contrail".

Is it possible i saw this. Im not making this up. I dont live in Arizona or Nevada but in the San Francisco area. Travis Airforce base is relativley close to where i live.

if anyone has information on this please let me know.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-24, 08:03
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aurora and the donut in the contrail

well they put the SR71 out of service and say it's been replaced by satellites. But satellites take time to target whereas aircraft can be deployed fast, so who knows what they may have to replace the blackbird.

In theory the Aurora is an external combustion power plant. Fuel is sprayed intermittenly on the oustide rear of the plane and it explodes.

Beyond that not many people know shit.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-16, 10:08
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aurora and the donut in the contrail

shit. I just bought a new camcorder with 400x digital focus. I wish i had it on hand that day. if i ever see or hear something like this again i will shoot it on video and post pictures on here.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-03, 19:23
seraphZero seraphZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aurora and the donut in the contrail

Donut? I'm hungry...not much to add but that I have heard of some sort of military base which isn't all that far away up somewhere in or past Mount Veeder in Napa...But I have yet to check on how true this is so.. Not really relevent but whatever. ~mew~
 #5 
Old 2001-06-03, 19:45
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aurora and the donut in the contrail

quote:
Originally posted by seraphZero:
Donut? I'm hungry...not much to add but that I have heard of some sort of military base which isn't all that far away up somewhere in or past Mount Veeder in Napa...But I have yet to check on how true this is so.. Not really relevent but whatever. ~mew~


MT Veeder? i have lived in the bay area my whole life and never heard of it. Is it near Mt Helena?
 #6 
Old 2001-06-07, 05:50
seraphZero seraphZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aurora and the donut in the contrail

Oh bloody hell, did I spell it wrong? I don't know..I think I spelt it correct... it's in Napa which is right out of the bay area so yeah. and okay goodbye for now.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-07, 08:44
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aurora and the donut in the contrail

Geez,, I wasnt correcting you.. i was just asking where its at.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-15, 09:12
seraphZero seraphZero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aurora and the donut in the contrail

I know you were not correcting me..I'm almost always tired so ignore me for the most part. But yeah it's in west Napa.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics