About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-23, 04:45
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Dreaming In Colour...?

A friend of mine recently told me that he doesnt dream in colour!!! Is this normal? I have never heard of this sort of thing...I thought everyone had coloured dreams...He only had one colour dream in his life and it was while he was on E or something...
Anyhoo if anyone can explain a bit more about this it would be greatly appreciated!
~vanessa~
 #2 
Old 2000-09-24, 06:07
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

Is your friend a dog?

I've heard that dogs can't dream in color. Never heard that about people, though.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-24, 12:24
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

i usually don't dream in color. but when i do, everything is swapped. the ground is blue, the sky is green. that sort of stuff.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-24, 22:23
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

My dreams are sorta like Apple ][e games on those sweet assed monochrome monitors. Black and green.
 #5 
Old 2000-09-25, 01:10
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

My dreams are all in night vision. Dark but with some bland colour.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-25, 04:28
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

Ever dream you're in a cartoon? It's pretty cool.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-25, 09:58
soullace soullace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

just for the record i dream in color, monochrome, and other weird schemes.

Thanks officer thats all i have to say
 #8 
Old 2000-09-25, 17:33
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

i DREAM lIVE IN tECHNOCOLOR WITH sTEREO sURROUND sOUND!
 #9 
Old 2000-09-26, 22:25
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

Is that In Dolby Stereo Surrond Sound Where Available? If you got that your dreams are probably close captioned, too.
 #10 
Old 2000-09-27, 05:42
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

My Dolby decoder seems to crackle in most dreams with clowns.
 #11 
Old 2000-09-27, 21:50
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

they are not close captioned, but occasionally I do have that little mystery bubble in the corner with the lady doing sign language.
 #12 
Old 2000-09-28, 04:33
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

They probably couldn't fit space in your dream for:

"Closed-Captioning brought to you by... Microsoft!"

That'd be a true nightmare!!!
 #13 
Old 2000-10-01, 05:38
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

You know when your falling asleep and your hear voices when your almost asleep? Well I was trying to sleep once, and I heard some mean dudes voice go "GET THE HELL OUTTA HEERE!!!" and it like shook through my head and woke me up. And you know when your sleeping and it seems like your facing one way, but you know your facing the other way?
Weird.
 #14 
Old 2000-10-01, 06:31
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

That never happens to me.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-01, 22:24
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

I alwaze hear voices.
 #16 
Old 2000-10-02, 03:12
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

Sometimes, when Im in that stage of almost falling asleep but not quite, I somehow imagine Im walking accross a street and a car hits me and then my whole body just jumps in shock...its fucken scary!
Ya sometimes Im facing the wall side of my bed but it feels like Im facing the other side..thats weird too...Sometimes I also imagine Im sleeping somewhere else, like in some hotel, and for some reason it actually feels like Im not in my room...weird shit man..
 #17 
Old 2000-10-02, 03:29
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

Yea, I get that falling feeling while Im about to drift off, and I jump up. Or I turn around and wake up in funny positions. I sleep walk alot anyways.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-02, 07:08
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

I once woke up in a slight daze and moved my arm, but it wouldn;t move a closer inspection a hand had a hold of it, i jump like fucking 3 fett out of the bed to find out it was my own other hand tightly grasping my opposite arm, i damn near shit....
 #19 
Old 2000-10-03, 05:16
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

I wanna do cool shit while I'm sleeping!
 #20 
Old 2000-10-03, 06:14
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

You have, you just don't realize it, or remember it.
 #21 
Old 2000-10-03, 07:39
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

I dream of electronic sheep.
 #22 
Old 2000-10-03, 18:00
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

God damn androids...
 #23 
Old 2000-10-04, 02:01
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

i dont sleep...i feel left out
 #24 
Old 2000-10-04, 05:21
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

I dream of Africa, not electric sheep.

Anyways, I dream and shit, and I remember most of my dreams, I've even had one lucid dream, but that doesn't matter. I'm talking about somnabulism and disorientation. I do talk im my sleep, but when I ask people what I say, they say it's unintelligible.
 #25 
Old 2000-10-04, 06:33
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dreaming In Colour...?

it would be wierd if it were fluent greek or something.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics