About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-18, 07:52
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Crop Circles

MJust Wondering, but does anyone know of any websites devoted to pics of crop circles?

Hoax or not I kinda like looking at them. The are amazng in many ways. Maybe it's just an artistic poitn of view but they are really interesting.

-Diabolik Slim

P.S. -- I used to like use my weed eater to rip 'Lawn Circles' in my back yard. It' s hella fun.

 #2 
Old 2000-09-18, 18:34
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

try http://www.roswellrods.com or http://cropcircleconnector.com/ http://www.sightings.com
 #3 
Old 2000-09-18, 23:43
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

hey I have a huge interest in crop circles too man...a good site is www.lovely.clara.net

Im even thinking of getting a tattoo of this one:
 #4 
Old 2000-09-18, 23:44
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

oops I forgot to specify WHICH one..I'd like a tattoo of the second crop circle there...
 #5 
Old 2000-09-19, 01:52
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

It took some searching but I found one of my favorite crop circles ever. I remember seeing this in a book like 3 years ago, and i been looking for it again ever since. It's simple, and for some strange reason I just like it.

 #6 
Old 2000-09-19, 01:53
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

hmm, i made the same mistake, I'm talking about the left side pic.

-DS
 #7 
Old 2000-09-19, 02:05
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

that reminds me of the insignia from Coneheads
 #8 
Old 2000-09-19, 04:23
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

Any of you ever made your own crop circles. It's not that hard, and right now when the corn is high is the perfect time to do it.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-19, 05:06
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

Like I say, Lawn Circles, Neighbours Yard, Super Fun. (That's if you live in town)

Living on a farm, I have actually attempted a farm circle ina wheat field (the are tonnes of them layin around) a 2*4 and some lengths of rope i made a circle about 32 feet in diameter in a little less then a hour, practice and you can get that down considerably, but it would lack the 'Magic Bends' real crop circles have.


-DS
 #10 
Old 2000-09-19, 20:52
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

Stupid parents. Hay the fields while Im at camp. They knew I was going to make crop circles! *spits*
 #11 
Old 2000-09-19, 21:59
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

I have seen 2 guys make circles with a board a peg and some rope...
 #12 
Old 2000-09-19, 23:54
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

Yeah, thats the method I know. Me and some friends are gonna do it, and see if it makes the news


heavy sections of pipe work too.

-DS
 #13 
Old 2000-09-20, 04:20
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crop Circles

Farmers have stopped reporting crop circles in my area. Too many people like me...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics