About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-15, 04:29
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Here Are A Few, I'll find better ones Tomorrow

www.n-sanity.net -- a little writeup about lucid dreaming www.hackcanada.com -- features the barinwave machine

 #2 
Old 2000-09-15, 04:31
DiabolikSlim DiabolikSlim is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here Are A Few, I'll find better ones Tomorrow

Dammit. I fucked up this was in response to AtomicZagnut's repsonse to my Lucid Dreaming Posty
 #3 
Old 2000-09-15, 04:33
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here Are A Few, I'll find better ones Tomorrow

Go to my link in the original, there's a kick ass FAQ there.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics