About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-02, 01:51
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Crossing Over w/...

Crossing Over with John Edwards

a new show on sci-fi channel

has anyone seen it and if so whadya think?
 #2 
Old 2000-09-02, 02:22
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

I think it's bullshit. The world sucks.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-02, 03:27
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

i personally thought battlebots to be a much more interesting waste of time.
 #4 
Old 2000-09-02, 05:01
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...


No cable for the Zagnut!




[This message has been edited by AtomicZagnut (edited 09-02-2000).]
 #5 
Old 2000-09-02, 06:10
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

I liked the first battle, but they went downhill from there. To much like wrestling or rollar derby. Bill Nye just isn't fit for the job. He trys to act tough and then looks around like he's suprised.
 #6 
Old 2000-09-05, 12:49
ChrisC ChrisC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

John Edwards is a tool of SATAN. He speaks to DEMONS and worships SATAN. You an evil, bad, satanic man, John Edwards. Stop worshiping SATAN, please.
 #7 
Old 2000-09-06, 04:13
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

You know, John Edwards was also a really pious puritan dude who lived back in the 18th century.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-06, 19:53
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

AtomicZagnut is Satan, don't listen to it.
 #9 
Old 2000-09-07, 04:22
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

First of all, being atheist, I see it hard for me to be Satan. I don't even belive in Satan (which is an anagram for Santa, whom I do belive in, odd huh?). Second, for those of you who haven't read it, Jon's Sinners In the Hands of An Angry God is good reading if your christian, and a good laugh if your not.

[This message has been edited by AtomicZagnut (edited 09-07-2000).]
 #10 
Old 2000-09-08, 19:53
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

Of course you don't believe on yourself. Low Self-esteem is a trademark of being Satan. Damn father of lies.
 #11 
Old 2000-09-09, 05:40
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

You know what, fine, I'm the fucking devil. MWA HA HA, you will all burn in hell. But, if I'm also the father of lies...
 #12 
Old 2000-09-09, 06:16
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

Kill them all, let god sort them out.
 #13 
Old 2000-09-11, 19:55
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

then you must be lying! I knew it! You're really the second step-uncle of lies and the Dark Prince on Muncie!
 #14 
Old 2000-09-13, 04:23
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crossing Over w/...

Well, I once roomed with a guy who rode a bus with a very close friend of the second step-uncle of lies, but I'm not him. I am however, the Dark Prince of Muncie, you got me there.

[This message has been edited by AtomicZagnut (edited 09-13-2000).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics