About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-24, 00:20
FixedNDilated FixedNDilated is offline
Regular
 
Default Concentrate!

Anyone who believes in telekenesis raise my hand.
 #2 
Old 2000-08-24, 02:57
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

Heh.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-24, 14:42
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

I am a faithful follower of James Randi...the man that disproves this shit time and again...Especially Yuri Geller's spoon bendings.
 #4 
Old 2000-08-24, 23:03
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

You shouldn't have said that, Fixed. Now you hand's gonna pop up at akward times, like during a formal dinner, sex, important bussiness meetings... It's gonna suck.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-25, 12:55
FixedNDilated FixedNDilated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

On the other hand I could throw in a few obscenities and pass it off as some kind of bizarre Tourettes type syndrome and get away with some outrageous behaviour; once everyone is accustomed to the fact that I have these little (ahem!)involuntary outbursts I could wait till I`m standing near ppl I don`t like and..oops! accidentally smack them in the process.

I wonder if theres ever been a deaf mute with Tourettes??


[This message has been edited by FixedNDilated (edited 08-25-2000).]
 #6 
Old 2000-08-25, 21:06
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

If you really want to know, read up on it. Tourettes is not a disorder of speech.

So, yes, there probably have been deaf mutes with Tourettes.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-25, 21:35
FixedNDilated FixedNDilated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

Obviously I was thinking specifically of coprolalia here.
 #8 
Old 2000-08-26, 03:50
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

Obviously.
 #9 
Old 2000-08-26, 04:46
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

Why do people associate Tourrete's with screaming out obscenities??? I don't think there's ever been a documented case where speech was even an issue. All it does is make you have a tic, that's repetitive twitching and shit for all you retards. You'd just wink constantly or, in Fixed case, have your arm fly up every so often.
 #10 
Old 2000-08-26, 08:52
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

The syndrome generally manifests itself in the uncontrolable desire to do something be it yell, jump up and down, piss in your pants, etc. I saw this little kid on Oprah - or something like it - who had to lick the floor. It was pretty cool.
 #11 
Old 2000-08-27, 01:06
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

Who farted!? **uses mental power to raise FixedNdialated's hand**
 #12 
Old 2000-08-27, 05:08
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

So, that explains the funny smell...
 #13 
Old 2000-08-27, 09:21
FixedNDilated FixedNDilated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

Hey....if your feet smell and your nose runs, does that mean you`re upside down?
 #14 
Old 2000-08-28, 04:18
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

That, or your just really fucked up.
 #15 
Old 2000-08-28, 19:36
Regular
 
Default Re: Concentrate!

i love you guys. you all are great.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics