In Search Of
I was watch an episode of, "In Search Of" on the History Channel. The Episode was about a blast that occured in Sibera on the, can't spell it correctly, Tutinska(?) Peninsual. I've heard many theories on it such as: a comet or large metero, a top secret nuclear explosion, a spontaneous nuclear explosion, a falling neutron star.
This show metioned all of these and mentioned a new one. A Russian physicist looked at different theories and tracked aircraft. The time of the blast was in 1908, over 30yrs before the popularized first atomic blast in Nevada. Because of the blast characteristic, celestial collisions could be discredited, but not out of it. UFO sightings were tracked that ocurred during the estimated time of the blast. Through witnesses a flight path was developed that took the UFO over the area of the blast which was a airburst detonation. Theory: Aliens nuked an very unpopulated place on earth to show us they had been here, they are watching, and they are more advanced. I'm still not sold on ET, but it is fun to contemplate such things.
|