|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2000-08-11, 10:11
|
WarLorD 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Am I safe
Recently I've been researching alot about aliens and things related to them. It would be quite logical for the aliens to eliminate people like me. If aliens do exist could their attention focus on me? Why do they abduct people anyway?
|
|
#2
 2000-08-11, 10:15
|
Jadedfool 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Am I safe
too broad, you need to know their motivation.
besides, its easier to marginalize then to martyr...
|
|
#3
 2000-08-12, 05:26
|
AtomicZagnut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Am I safe
I'm always researching more and more into aliens, ghosts and any sort of paranormal thingy. I have yet to have an expiereince with the shit I read about, though. 
|
|
#4
 2000-08-13, 05:05
|
Tha_Orange_Munky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Am I safe
me an mah frend researched necromancy for a while.. we actually went to a boneyard an sacrificed a chiken... guess wha.. nuthin happend.... i've tried stuff like tha many a times.. never any results... maybe its jus me.. maybe not...being tha i have never had a paranormal experience i do not believe in them..well besides siting a few UFOs.. but thas my way, if i see it-i believe it, if i don't-i don't... <but hey i'm jus a naranja munky i could be wrong..>
|
|
#5
 2000-08-13, 05:45
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Am I safe
I've had weird psychic stuff happen, but nothing much else..
have you tried going to paranormal research sites? some have cool little test things to see if you're psychic or not.. I would post a link but I lost em, so you'll just have to do a search for it..
|
|
#6
 2000-08-14, 05:03
|
AtomicZagnut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Am I safe
You know, I've tried those clairvoyance tests with the cards from Ghostbusters (Circle, Square, Star, Buncha wavy lines) and I've failed miserbly everytime.
|
|
#7
 2000-08-14, 07:25
|
Suziegirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Am I safe
I usually get a 12 or 13
|
|
#8
 2000-08-15, 00:13
|
The Real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Am I safe
I've often wondered the same thing, but I do know one thing. If you look long enough to seek out answers to the proper questions, you will in the end find all of your answers. However it takes a great deal of unbiased studies. Because if you are biased you will find that what you believe will be what you find out. Which is not always the truth. So if you think you experience something that may be paranormal, the only way to be sure is too try and prove that it wasn't. If you or no one can prove that it was not paranormal, then it most likely was paranormal. However so many cases are inconclusive either way, that no one can really say one way or the either what the hell happened. Same with UFO's, Bigfoot, LochNess, Abodimable Snowman, People of the Forest (related to Bigfoot), etc. Until we can catch such things and study them and the public is allowed to review all studies and results, the truth will never be known to the general populationg. Perhaps somewhere in some deep vaults lies proof to so many things we believe are unanswered. I believe the gov't does cover up many things it knows, whether it be alien, paranormal, normal, or whatever. There are things that certain people don't want the public to find out. Hell there are probably things the President doesn't know. New technologies are one thing that are a certainty and perhaps for good reason, it keeps our military ahead of the game.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|