About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-08, 17:04
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Mixing plastic with metal

I was in my laboratory; there I mixed plastic with metal. At first I thought it was a dumb idea. But I did it anyway, then after I mixed it; it created black goo. Thinking nothing of it I went out to lunch. Three hours later I came back from lunch. The first thing I noticed was that Satan was sitting on my lawn chair in my lab. Thinking nothing of it I looked at the goo, it was gone. Then I looked at Satan then I noticed that Satan looked like the goo. Figure the rest out I have to go.

Love you all
Adam The gale 2
 #2 
Old 2000-08-09, 05:23
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

What kind of metal and plastic did you mix to create Satan?
 #3 
Old 2000-08-09, 06:28
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

You mean you've never?

Are you sure you didn't spill some cherry soda into the mixture? Usually metal and plastic just make really neat running shoes.
 #4 
Old 2000-08-09, 16:38
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

I mixed iron and a old Bugerking cup. Also I worship cherry soda I would never spill it.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-10, 05:20
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

I think the Burger King cup explains the presence of Satan.

P.S. Do you worship Cherry Coke, Wild Cherry Pepsi, some generic shit, or all cherry soda???

[This message has been edited by AtomicZagnut (edited 08-10-2000).]
 #6 
Old 2000-08-11, 17:02
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

Jones cherry soda only!!! I love it!!!!
 #7 
Old 2000-08-11, 19:59
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

my corner store stopped stocking it
 #8 
Old 2000-08-11, 23:21
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

oh the humanity!
 #9 
Old 2000-09-24, 02:56
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

what the fuck kind of shit is this?
 #10 
Old 2000-09-24, 06:04
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

<smacks madchemist>

What the fuck kinda shit does it look like?
 #11 
Old 2000-09-24, 06:12
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

Qiuck, he's discovered our secret gestapo hideout. Kill Him.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-01, 05:42
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

*smashes his jones green apple soda bottle on the counter* DIE!!!! *stabs mad chemist to death with the glass* *Gets another Jones soda*
 #13 
Old 2000-10-01, 06:30
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

Got rid of him pretty quickly.
 #14 
Old 2000-11-02, 20:37
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

Shit Matius, your damn lucky that wasn't cherry soda you shanked him with or i'd have to jump in!
 #15 
Old 2000-11-03, 06:45
~slowguy ~slowguy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

How come a madchemist doesn't know about mixing plastic with metal???

I vaguely recall that in materials science related stuff back in the late 70's, but I'm not a mad chemist and my memory is slow.

Maybe I should read the header on Science of the Darned and I might understand.

Whoever smacked that guy I think he deserved it.

---Oh, I see. Pseudo-science. Maybe we shouldnta smacked madchem. Cattle mutilations? Wild animals. Idiots even know that.

Iron and 2 pounds/cu. ft. density polystyrene? What was the sulphur content of the Iron? (what kinda iron was it?) Can you sulphinate polystyrene?

I don't envision much coming out of this iron and polystyrene.

Did it look like JB WELD or Liquid Solder?

I guess I just don't get it-- the part about the soda pop, what does that have to do with it? Oh, disolving the iron in carbonic acid.
Now the shanking part by Dark, I liked that part.

I admit, however, that I am temporarily phisio-mentally disabled, and not up to playing this game. I'm too serious I guess.


[This message has been edited by ~slowguy (edited 11-03-2000).]
 #16 
Old 2000-11-04, 05:20
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Mixing plastic with metal

Thinkin' just a bit too deeply...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics