About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-04-06, 10:14
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Now You're Talking Crazy

C'mon now, let's hear about weird, ironic, seemingly alternate reality, trippy,profound
or generally "creepy" experiences we've experienced or been witness to. What?, no visits from spirits? no sex w/ invisible entities? no overwhelming barrage of unsolicited advice from the cosmos?Having an open mind is such a nifty quality hope to see this type of stuff get some airtime here.
ps-I've always thought that Aerosmith must've gone through some trippy shit prior to releasing, was it get a grip? with living on the edge? You out there who know what I'm talking about, C'mon...it's nice to share.
 #2 
Old 2000-04-06, 20:12
Agent Slacker Agent Slacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

FNORD(this line does not exist)

[This message has been edited by Agent Slacker (edited 04-15-2000).]
 #3 
Old 2000-04-07, 04:52
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

Um, no Offense but fuck off with your hollywood steroetype talking out the ass all knowing stuff. There are alot of smart people on this board and I was just trying to get THEM to open up to the possibility of these things existing one or two have made mention of such in other posts but not noted any "meaning" or relevance, this is probably because to them it really didn't have any. or any they'd admit to anyone but themselves and then only maybe.You seem deep and dark like the bottom of the ocean. Me, im floating around on my raft looking for pretty shells.
oddly enough I'm not really young but I happen to know that as the cosmos go I'm a baby. Go use any psychic ability you might possess to elicit something else somewhere else.now probably no one will post a little
story,

ps-what the fuck do you mean comfortable?
maybeyou need some companionship from those who are your spiritual equals, I don't know.(but you could pay me to care)just kidding. I on the other hand am looking for comaraderie on a plane more apt to be the one very intelligent individuals who until very recently(in terms of years or eons)I don't know or care overly) didn't beleive that any of this stuff really existed, now maybe thats like kindergarten mentality to you and goood, so what, far out, leave me alone w/ your condescending crap. I get enough of that shit on an intellectual level at home and I don't need any anonymous benfactors from the spiritual side of things talking down to me either. All I am looking for is a few(preferrable more intelligent than I , but not cocky about it) souls to marvel at all there is yet to be known with. You guys can fight about the rest of the "known" stuff till hell freezes over, or co-operative anarchy works. Sorry to rant , but you rubbed me the wrong way . Hard nipples turned soft, etc.......


[This message has been edited by winki (edited 04-07-2000).]
 #4 
Old 2000-04-08, 03:25
Agent Slacker Agent Slacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

Ooooh, anger I like it. Since you sound sincere I'll post you a little story.
Once upon a time I was in the U.S. Navy boot camp standing watch. It was the middle of the night and my mind was on the brink, then I noticed a shimmering at the door . At first I thought it was an offivcer coming to inspect me, but I soon realized it was pure energy just shaped like a man. It told me I would be one of the lucky ones and get out alive. The next day there was a freak storm passing right through the base. All of us had to break marching formation, and run for the first time since getting there. The day after that my Senior Chief Petty Officer told me to go to the psyche department and don't come back and lucky for me I made it out. In the seperation division i found "the person I came to see" and then I knew magick was real. When you spent day after day in the nuts and bolts division you see some pretty freaky things. Out of boredom some dark mages hypnotized their bunk mate. That was something to behold. After I left the information I required to contact my friend, the same one that caused the storm, got completely erased from my notebook with evrything else that was on the page including the rulings leaving the page comletely white and blank. To make the long story short I had to undertake an astral quest to get the info back and that's how I became a "member".
Sorry, to come out condescending, but I needed to know what kind of stories you REALLY wanted posted. I hate to be you're free entertainment. Plus, I was in a bad mood, next time I'll get you a nice and cheery story.

[This message has been edited by Agent Slacker (edited 04-08-2000).]
 #5 
Old 2000-04-11, 12:03
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

das okay, you do that, I do dis, I think neato you thank the easter bunnny, THANK YOU EASTERBUNNY!!!!THANK YOU EASTER FUCKIN BUNNY!! see I know a little bit.
 #6 
Old 2000-04-12, 22:42
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

Hello, my friend and solitary co-poster, all your fault, of course as not mentioned above. Say , V~ how , on a 1-10, 10 being most.
would it be overly inappropriate, for winki,
to issue posting invitations and e-mail them to specific people who've posted marklar of this marklar? Does that border on intrusion?
could just as well be confirmation that others care to read what others write, or is it just too,most heinously Metha Stewart?
 #7 
Old 2000-04-13, 03:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

Um... I've been to the future(now the past). I've been possesed briefly. I've made people do things they wouldn't do normally. Nothing too spectacular.
 #8 
Old 2000-04-15, 03:14
Agent Slacker Agent Slacker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

We need the juicy details Z3M
 #9 
Old 2000-04-15, 20:51
T1 T1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

not need, but deserve, quack
 #10 
Old 2000-04-16, 08:13
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

how about whatever, never, mind?
V~ if by chance you're about...... I haven't
the faintest idea what you're alluding too.
As a demonstration, this is what I thought..
everyone here can't stand me and w/o having to discuss it openly a contract was issued, assumed by an alias of yours and is now in the process of ?????or that it is personal and rather than address me re:disdain for my
personification of ???????you use powers not
dedicated to any specific cause to cause me to follow you somewhere and enable virtual locking of screen door as it hits me in theass. or , i must admit it's been an unexpected little piece of paranoia study and while it is also likely and perhaps u know that if not directly addressed i may just hang out like a fly who stops flying out of sight when you finally get up to swat him.
I havent got a fucking clue as to whether or not any of this indescernable etc. babbling has any base in truth, just a weird feeling w/ regard to little details of your recent posts.
Also I acknowledge and thank you for the comment you made clearly to me which I would
never have considered to be anything but
your actual opinion.
I hope you are thriving somehow in a (adjective of your choice here) way as I type this!

ps- friend from turlock showed up yesterday, and I got his e-mail...

pss- Z3m,now have I got something on my face?
Easily impressed , I guess I must be, aaack nevermind-cause you already did-thanks 4 postin!

V~ I used to see that white energy guy every night when I was 4 yrs. old, once in a while he brought a couple friends, They had no interest in helping me comlete my mission of sneaking in the dark to my parents room and finding by feel my favorite navy blue skirt which I felt compelled to wear every single day. I did not resent it, that they didn't help me find the skirt, but once I had it in my hands and was back in my bedroom, I always wondered what it was they were doing looking at me anyway.

After a close friend died a few years ago, I sensed him around for a few days, lots of silly (you said endearing, I just remembered the word)overly soaked in sentiment as if to make sure I knew it was him, of course I was
he was the good bad guy , he wanted his life back, and was pissed off but took my rambling to heart and around that good followed, but anyway after a couple of weeks , suddenly I saw him all diminutive and timid feet together head bowed in front of these same, i think, three white light guys . He was about 4inches tall and they were about almost three-feet tall. they were officially consulting with him and when he was informed of ???? he leapt backwards into the air and didtwo or three backward loops like a fucking
male type tinkerbell,naw , can't say tink about him anyway, he did these incredible back loops and I knew that he waived/beamed at me that he ahd his strength back and loved
us all, and then wwwwwhoooooooshsssssxthe was off. I thought it was pretty cool.
Are r/v the voices ?? the monotone commentaries, unsolicited but so undeniably timely and usually accurate as if they were watching at the very moment? Also they use the water as a conductive forumn don't they?
I don't know what is wrong for me to be curious about, I know MY intentions are naught. Please bwell, ~

[This message has been edited by winki (edited 04-30-2000).]
 #11 
Old 2000-04-17, 06:55
T1 T1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

winki GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!BLAH BLAH BLAH#@$#@!#$&*#@!@ this all you can attest to with any proven knowledge?
 #12 
Old 2000-04-18, 05:38
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

Oh Yeah, one more thing the end of that series was you, what a drag, gonna hafta re-write that one, oh well. ogay agay ayway.
ps-had abeautiful day dreaming away in bed sans.........wash your hair, it's starting to make small talk with me.
 #13 
Old 2000-04-23, 13:55
~V ~V is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

Winki, (4:51 a.m.)

(you referred to r/v voices)
'remote viewers' are spiritually corrupt persons who have been wrongly trained to use extra sensory perception to serve corrupt interests, like the government, military war machine, police agencies, espionage, etc. and actually are creating more problems in the interest of (NA_tional Zecurit_I)
The Navaho people have legends about 'Skinwalkers'(look into that) And that is what remote viewers are 'trained' to be. That is what I have been hollering about. I've been calling them blood sucking spirit sucking parasites.
They are trained to use e.s.p. to decieve, extort and steal.

In Contrast, one might apply e.s.p to solving problems, for example, in medical research, healing, spiritual teachings etc.

The way I see it, we already have a technological, economic and military police state here in the USA. NOW, in conjunction with 'Echelon', we have these remote viewer parasites being trained by and for the 'police state'.

A lot of the information that they work with is initially captured or stolen from computer networks, and internet communications.--I was sure suspicious about the so called Y2K fixes that they supposedly did all over the world. I think that they (US.Gov.)tampered with and stole information from these networks.

The only place a scientist can have a job in the USA is doing research that has weapons potential. Then the discoveries made in weapons research may eventually find their way into something beneficial. [The situation is a lot worse than I am stating here]

Too tired to finish,






 #14 
Old 2000-04-24, 12:57
~V ~V is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

I must have been half asleep when I wrote that.

Remember the old fortune cookie message:

Help, I'm trapped in a CIA fortune cookie factory.

[I think I'll nuke the maze, when I get some new contact lenses]
 #15 
Old 2000-04-30, 04:39
BlueFunk BlueFunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

ok, for me, just some out of body experiences, one of which i was conscious during and was able to control my manueverings slightly. during that experience, i also "closed" my mind's eye (or whatever vehicle i 'saw' through) and read the words "love is death". everything went all brown and muddy, and those words were written before me, filling my entire vision, in murky yellow. as if the yellow was under the brown, and someone took a knife and cut into the brown to form those words, revealing the yellow underneath. what that message is supposed to mean for me, 'who' it was from, i don't know. all i do know is that one of the things i thought soon afer leaving my body was that i hoped i wouldn'thave to deal with any evil spirits. in the next instant, i saw that message. other than that...just some chakra work, affecting things by my thoughts...essentially, creating through thought energy. more, i'm sure, but that's all i can think of at the top of my head.
cheers!!
 #16 
Old 2000-04-30, 06:20
~V ~V is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

Wierd stuFF?
Not in several decades. Other than being hit on by parasite remote viewer astral vampires.

">'Once you have the POWER of the stars you, (or I'll say I, in this case) I just take my time, checking things'<"

*SDAMNED Remote Viewers don't know about these powers, and their parasite sucker brains and unevolved and under developed parasite central nervous systems cannot comprehend (or be present with) these powers. All they are is sucker parasites.

They are so FKG inferior they do RV work for dollars, (and cents). They are essentually what one might describe as low life spiritual whores.
Whores and Bitches, (not at all emphasizing gender--just generic terms)

You know I was never esoteric or egotistical about E.S.P. I was fair to everyone and I taught what I thought was relevent to the times, spiritual things, fun things like communicating with dolphins, Flying on astral planes to heaven with (secret) OK I said i wouldn't be essoteric... they Porpoises (Dolphins) Spiritual Visions and more visions and spiritual teachings and extraterrestrial communications etc etc.

I am Absolutilly appalled and angryn that these r.v. parasites are using e.s.p. in the ways they are using it for a 'police state' [their mentality] All they do is steal. They think they are spies.

Well that's all for now.


 #17 
Old 2000-04-30, 06:29
~V ~V is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

I had an O.B.E after a kundalini yoga session once. Lying on back, I was floating above (outside of body) and I could see myself below. Is that kind of what you did BlueFunk? (sounds like blauplunkt)
How about blaupunkins

 #18 
Old 2000-04-30, 07:22
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

Thank you for postng Blue, I think I know what you're talking about the yellow and brown stuff, I used to try and describe it as the image before your eyes(when they were still closed) after you rubbed them, kindof like a kaliedascope but all little squares about 1x1 cm big. I've no idea what any of this stuff means, I get a little paranoid when V~ writes some of the things he does because I think he is talking about me in some roundabout way that he supposes I understand or is actually proffessing w/ bile
coated(as opposed to sugar)that I do not(regardless of my conscious involment or whatever)in his posts above, but I hope I am mistaken and that paranoia is just that, anyway all I can say about the troubling message is that it may have been in response to your initial thought, maybe good and bad tour guides wait at the entrance to out of body travel and like used car salesman swoop on you when you enter. As I feel that all good and evil must be vastly represented on that side of things, and not as sublty as it is in our lives in general, your first impression probably determines who/what approaches you first-I think electricity, that is pos. neg. has alot to do with the software by which all our physical hardware as well as whatever cosmic realm we are part of is run-so likewise it must maintain polarity, so if your first input was positive then it makes sense that their (?) first response would be neg(-)anyway I haven't had nearly as much of it in my life as I used to,a few years ago, but I always thought it was cool.I'm not sure why I got toexperience it, but I do know that I've got so much good in me that it makes the "bad" sick to its stomach, one night I saw a little demon thing in a bag I'd just run over and when I went to help it with compassion and kindness it scuttled away from me in 1/2 second and made this disgusting noise. Other than that there are a few other things but I don't want to annoy anyone so thanks again for posting, thinking good thoughts about bunny rabbits-w.
 #19 
Old 2000-04-30, 22:05
BlueFunk BlueFunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Now You're Talking Crazy

well, ~V, i was laying in bed on my back, and slipped into a half awake/half asleep state which "lurched" me out of my body. my first thought was a simple awareness: "oh, i'm out of my body...hmmm..." and then i thought of the spirits, and then saw the message. yes, winki, it was like what you see when you close your eyes. i saw that color when i concentrated and tried to travel. it was my first OOBE, so i wasn't very good at it. i tried traveling across the country to visit a friend and i wound up at my ceiling LOL with my nose pressed up against it. so then i tried to flip over to view my body, and the thought of my "body" slingshotted me back into my body! although i didn't re-join properly the first time and wound up just floating back up again. so i concent rated harder and re-joined fully the second time. i'm inclined to say that the spirits weren't actually evil, because throughough the entire experience i felt no innate sense of fear. i was perfectly peaceful, calm, and at ease. had there been the presence of evil spirits, i would have had a "bad" OOBE, but this was not the case. hope this is a better explanation 8)

cheers!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics