 |
|
Changing ID'S 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I was looking up my flashlight on the Internet to see how strong it was 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
I just bit my fucking tongue 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Songs 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Aim chat 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
if i get my tongue pierced at 11 am tmw 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck Halloween! 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
*sigh* 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I slammed a door in some guy's face 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
What do you guys think of this 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Post your Halloween Costumes ITT plz 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Prison break season 4 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Your favourite, non-mainstream, websites 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
what to do with suggestions? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Girlfriend + Porn = Ouch 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Getting drunk alone at 1am posting on totse 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
How do I do a hotel party correctly? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I'm going to live in the woods for a few days 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
How well does mace work? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
These are my user notes 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Rabb 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
The Art of Allowing 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I have debit card and a PO box, what should I order online? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
holy fuck sg is being raped 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I just send two gelcaps full of a generic chemical cleaner to P.O. Box 5378 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
How long do you tolerate bad work from a dentist? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
A premise for the new Harry Potter film? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Why are people intimidated? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Cunni lingus 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I feel like crap 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |