About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old School, New School, Fool School Education and schooling, from junior high to Ivy League. Discuss teachers and profs, classes and grades, admissions and financing, campus life and the student body, graduation and dropping out, how to write neat or to efficiently cheat. As your body grows bigger, your mind grows flowered; it's great to learn, 'cause knowledge is power!

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Old School, New School, Fool School Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 685 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
Deciding my future career Title only
—
—
5 —
 
How fucked am I for college? Title only
—
—
9 —
 
I think I fucked up (fin. aid) Title only
—
—
2 —
 
AP European Histroy. Title only
—
—
11 —
 
sort of undecided major Title only
—
—
0 —
 
Computer Science AP question...calling MexWanker Title only
—
—
10 —
 
Different High school for my senior year Title only
—
—
3 —
 
Scholarships Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Pre-Law? Title only
—
—
6 —
 
Should I apply for MIT or something? Title only
—
—
4 —
 
how much would the US army really provide for college expenses? Title only
—
—
16 —
 
Interview for Cambridge? Title only
—
—
14 —
 
If I have a $0 Expected Contribution on the FAFSA... ? Title only
—
—
2 —
 
Career area for me. Title only
—
—
6 —
 
Chemistry Assessment Title only
—
—
8 —
 
trying to go to MSUM Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Thinking about going back to college-- maybe I can prentend I've never been... Title only
—
—
10 —
 
Is this a good major? Title only
—
—
7 —
 
mechatronics engineering Title only
—
—
8 —
 
Can i get into a four year college? Title only
—
—
10 —
 
The IB extended essay - what a joke Title only
—
—
5 —
 
My current situation (advice?) Title only
—
—
4 —
 
Graduates w/Careers poll Title only
—
—
23 —
 
ITT I failed a unit. Title only
—
—
6 —
 
A good european school Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I need help :( Title only
—
—
10 —
 
Personal Statements Title only
—
—
10 —
 
IB scores are out! Title only
—
—
3 —
 
I have a few varied questions about college. Title only
—
—
2 —
 
Liberal Arts Colleges? Title only
—
—
4 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 23 of 23 Moderators : 1
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics