 |
|
I've been lucid dreaming, is it normal? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
This forum is a disgrace. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
i dont feel like myself 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I need some help 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Transformative Suffering 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Evolutionary Psychology 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking pinapple and spoons that are too big for peanuts butter and jelly flegger jho 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Are my mood swings normal? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
symptoms of? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Alright Totse Help me Out 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Help improve my social life 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I am very psychologically disturbed 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
I'm having paranoid schitzophrenia, but hesitating help b/c I have para-schitzo. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
She's a maniac... 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
really good IQ tests? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
My sisters mental problems 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Do you need someone to tell you what is wrong? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Useful psychoanalytic concepts 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Has anyone else experienced this? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Getting meds for social anxiety in canada? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Dealing with Certain People 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Autistic People: Disability or Difference? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Pretty Sure I am Bipolar. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
hai! *URGE TO TROLL RISING* 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I am here to stop this lucid dreaming. 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
Hearing Loss? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Sociopathy is bullshit and not real... 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Ied 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
weird semi-lucid dream 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Am I Getting Dumber? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |