 |
|
Does ANYONE know info on a good summer exchange program in Mexico?? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
5 sentences 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
German 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
New words 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
German Translation VI 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Tourniquet??? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I suppose I should learn Spanish now... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Haha, I made up a robot language 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Canadian French pisses me off 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Can someone help me with French? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Language Programs 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Learn a Language While You Sleep 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Which languages... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
So I want to be a linguist... then what? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Real French 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Finnish! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Words ending in -ism and other suffixes 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
"skeet skeet skeet" in rap songs, meaning? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
English to sanskrit translation help! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
German Military Music 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone else speak Wookie? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Yay! I learned the racial slur against against white people! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
can't find the meaning in the dictionary, help!!! 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
AP French 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
The hardest language to learn.... 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
urdu, punjab, farsi[sp] 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Quick Espanol Question 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I got called something odd... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
What could I do in college and in the real world w/ my language interests? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
What's this figure of speech called? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |