 |
|
Thinking of requesting an eBook - Read this first. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Recommend me a GREAT book. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Nunchaku e-book 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I'm looking for a particular book 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I want to start a book 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Where the hell can I start getting published? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Suggestions 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Underground Newspaper (ZINE) 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
"The Demon" by Hubert Selby Jr. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Writing a newspaper article 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Writing a screenplay 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I can never seen to finish my stories 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Tucker Max and I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I NEED SOME EBOOKS PLEASE 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Need something similar 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
David Eddings 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Lost Writings of Jim Morrison vol. 1 & 2 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Help me with Chuck Palahniuk 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
my names helen keller and i'm a worthless retard 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Seize the Night 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
death be not proud SUCKS ASS 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
The Lord of the Flies 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
'Accidental Death of an Anarchist' by Dario Fo 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Historical Fiction 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Daily Literary Concept or Term 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
I'm losing my internet connection... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Need to create a library system... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Cobains journal. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
eBooks 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Yukio Mishima 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |