 |
|
Sulfur compositions 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Look What I blew up today! (Vid) 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Hey Spatula Tzar 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Batteries? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
BB Fighting / Problems 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone ever had any experience with S/Zn flash? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
discount codes for cannonfuse.com 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
aluminum powder (Although I don't need it in large quantities) 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
New project: Rocket Bike....I need some help 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
Canadian ,powdered Al source? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Wa(s)nted 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
nitro-what?! 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
How much hydrogen peroxide 35%? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
15 gram boomer 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Turn off your TV, cancel your newspaper subscription, and only listen to NPR. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
my homemade fountain blew up. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
shotgun launcher 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
OK the real ammonium nitrate posted to here 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Ball Mill Construction 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I have ammonium nitrate 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I have AMMMonium nitrate 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
So I need help... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
dragons breath 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
What chemicals should I get? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
potassium Perchlorate and aluminum dealers 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Theoretically... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Visco Fuse In Canada 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Can ANFO be set off with flash powder? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
ordering a stun gun from eBay 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Will it work? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |