 |
|
Disgraceful 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Land Mine Idea 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Tubes for salutes 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Salutes 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Organic peroxide related random thread (OPRRT) 
—
|
—
|
232 |
— |
 |
|
Possible source for glucose. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
(almost) back from the PGI convention 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Cheap Bomb ? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Napthaline ? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Cheap Lab Glass 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
rock tumbler help 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Another question on AP and MEKP synth. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Question about airguns, bb guns, other types 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I've never used AP or MEKP before, but I just made some of both. I have a question. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
dreaming about preparing high explosives 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Why A Melon, Gasoline, and Stupid Kids Don't Mix 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
here these might help 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
A little help with electrical detonation 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Nitroglycerine, a quick question... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
www.crookedtreeonline.tk BONSAI A SHAM?? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Sulfurless BP? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Quick COB question 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Ammonium Nitrate 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Alcohol based Fuel.... 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Should I be worried if my boiling h202 is mysteriously yellow? (Using it for AP) 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Making Al/Zn powder without milling or grinding 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
I found an improvement on the crappy kno3 string fuse. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I made AP last night. I think I might have screwed it up. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
first time pryo 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
isopropanol peroxide ( IP ) 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |