 |
|
A dream I had 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Clouds Burn Windows 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Seventy Six Tromboners Led The Death Parade. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Sun's Not Here When I'm Not With You 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
A Rage In My World 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Ultimate Fate : Heat Death Theory 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fathers and Sons...and Their Pricks [Fable 3] 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Celestial Suite 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Spitting is a dirty habit 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I'm stoned. improv poem. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Step To Me! (Hip Hop) 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Just a short story i wrote while high. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
On lieing. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I don't know what the fuck I wrote but I'll post it for teh lulz 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Soul Takers and Money Makers 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
My crummy poem/song thing 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Down and down and down. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
"Slanta Klause" 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Write a 5-10 word story. 
—
|
—
|
162 |
— |
 |
|
The Bigger Picture 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
And Then The Dinosaur Ate Him. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Need help with journal. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
A poem I wrote 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
kitten haiku 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
personality 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Porcelain Hell and an Orange-Walled Tomb 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Five Poems - Vilanelles and Verse 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Child 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Anathema 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |