About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Art
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Vogon Poetry - The Worst in The Universe Vogon Poetry is by far the worst in the universe. This forum includes all forms of literary creative expression. Please post ONLY your own work and try not to flame other users. Bad vogonesque poetry, is of course, still welcome here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Vogon Poetry - The Worst in The Universe Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 907 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
Northfort Title only
—
—
0 —
 
Pointless title Title only
—
—
0 —
 
The remainder. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
The Grinding Sleep. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
they're lying. Title only
—
—
3 —
 
Watching the movies. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
Polar Repelling Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Night Band Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I am what I am Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Shake Well Before Use -rap about graffiti Title only
—
—
0 —
 
Stupid ass rap I wrote in 5 mins Title only
—
—
0 —
 
*Mixer's included. Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Living with an Alcoholic. Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Unfinished. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
The Nipple of the Cripple Title only
—
—
6 —
 
tsk tsk tsk Title only
—
—
0 —
 
No title Title only
—
—
3 —
 
Fear; I be blind to you. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
American Golem. Title only
—
—
13 —
 
Seizure of the day. Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I was bored so I wrote somethin Title only
—
—
0 —
 
im the sarge an im incharge Title only
—
—
6 —
 
I Went to the Store Title only
—
—
0 —
 
Notes From the Road Title only
—
—
0 —
 
The Well of Power Title only
—
—
0 —
 
The Transforming Title only
—
—
3 —
 
Looking for a story that was written a while ago Title only
—
—
0 —
 
Finally (I'm home) Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I've Got a Reputation Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I had to take some animals to the animal shelter today Title only
—
—
1 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 88 Moderators : 1
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics