 |
|
Jeff The Mods Are Out Of Control 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
People who take school too seriously. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Zok can I have your phone number?? I want to begin a romantic relationship with you 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Capitalist pig, bow down to mother Russia! 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
4chan 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I am so fucking sick of this. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
YOUR THOUGHTS on fat people 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking HATE whimsi [VIDEO] 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Hey Zok 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Jesus IS real 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Certain people shouldn't be in college 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
People Bitching About Mod's... 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I hate Germans 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Jeff Hunter can you make me a police officer??? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Moderators abusing their powers. 
—
|
—
|
64 |
— |
 |
|
fucking lib comp 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Stop trying to play with the big boys, Richard Dawkins. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
fuck. this. heat. wave. 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
There is no justice! 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Buffalo Wings. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
My french literature class. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Bush bashers 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Trix 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
No one gives a shit about you being a poor student 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
People Making Retarded Threads In SG 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Why gangsta rappers are useless, wannabe musicians 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Non-Americans, I'm calling you out: It's time to stop your revisionist bullshit. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
I hate ugly people who breed 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking cereal 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Whats with all the bullshit? 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |