 |
|
My Problem[s] with BLTC 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Bltc.... 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Mods closing threads.... 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Kids Really Piss Me Fucking Off 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
This CUNT is getting a restraining order on me for BULLSHIT!!! 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I lost my fucking job for no good reason. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking hate dothead indians. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
There is a fucking interracial couple sitting across me in the library. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
This is really important to me 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Girls who phone the cops after I rape them 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Searching for common terms 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
MandatorySuicide sucks at moderating shit 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
I have nothing to post on totse anymore, dammit! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck $1.25 vending machine drinks 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Internet Psychopaths 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I still say teachers are scourge of modern society and are overpaid 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
I just drank a rockstar and i'm feeling really hyper, but i have to study for a 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Bitches bitchin about the mods 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: talley 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Zippy2 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Our government? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Bitch & Moan and Half Baked are NOT supposed to have mods 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck Getting Cuts & 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Parents 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I don't like acidmelt 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Why No Caps Lock Part Two 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Why No Caps Lock 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I hate it when 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Stupid Evil Aliens! 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Children the living breathing tax benefit. 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |