 |
|
Snoopy is an annoying ponce with delusions of granduer 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I hate hollywood 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
i hate lyric sites 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
fucking amplifier issues 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Fight it? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Im getting fed up with racist posts 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
help me keep Ben Aflec the fuck out of my town 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking ghetto-fags ... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Niggers are Inferior 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
ACT YOUR RACE. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
GwenVicious138 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Scared. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
15 yr olds that tell you they're 18. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
military school . . FUCK! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I miss adorablebunnies 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck Spurious Generalities. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I've been dumped 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck Onemulatto! 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Subhumans! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Those of us who are anti-MySpace, sign here. 
—
|
—
|
80 |
— |
 |
|
livingwithstyle 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
What the fuck? Zok deleted my thread in Spurious. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
People with extremely lame usernames... 
—
|
—
|
69 |
— |
 |
|
Vicky 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I should get reparations. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Hey B&M, what's the number for the Waabulance? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I hate llamas. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I hate everyone and everything 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
A YO BAK UP NIGGAS I GOT DA GLOK NOW 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
BOYCOTT D'ADDARIO 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |