 |
|
Digital Saviour says he will have me banned?? 
—
|
—
|
63 |
— |
 |
|
Who the fuck cares if it's old? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Xam Akcerf is a fag 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Are you ready for the big news on Tuesdays? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
The Official 'I Hate Official Threads' Thread 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Rock~It '06 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I loved her...now she's a....maaaaaannnn! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
TinyURL 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Xam Akcerf is a Fag 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Kwinniebogan 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I Ride The Yellow Bus 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
making "get to page 10 and ill post nude pics" threads should be a bannable offense 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
ATTENTION: Pianospleen 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I'm pissed as shit. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: SG Mods 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
what the fuck with u pussys comon moan! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Great idea for blind people 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fat Girls 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Long Live the KKK 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
I HEART FLY4LIFE14 BECAUSE HE IS SEXI 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I'm very important on these boards 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
fly4life14 is the biggest bitch I have ever known 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
eBay time wasters. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Niggers Of &TOTSE 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
Dr.Aids808 is annoying. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
You know what pisses me off.. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
What do Mexico, Japan and Canada have in common? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
fly4life14 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
driveby is a bitch 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
listen up driveby and stankmonkey. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |