 |
|
Is panthrax becoming the new Metaphysicist? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Things/people that you don't like 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
People on Yahoo are gay. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Bastard somalian gunmen 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
THIS IS A FORUM, NOT A FUCKING CELLPHONE 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
i have the worst summer job 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Venting... read if you want 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I don't care means I don't care. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I hate niggers.... 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Cartoons these days 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
wtf 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Tr1p isn't real. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Where The Fuck Is GOOD ROCK MUSIC!?!?!?!??!?!?!...?! 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
A Democracy? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Post-Industrialism 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK MOST WOMEN!!! 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking I hate it when guys.. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Stop drawing nazi insignias backwards assclowns. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
About Sylvan from BLTC 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Little kids should be on leashes. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
So annoying 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK!!! I missed my 200th post! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
WTF is it with wanting to be a mod??? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Priority mail is only like a fucking dollar more 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Question. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
napolean_complex came out of the closet. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Anti-American people are stupid. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Someone do totse favour... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I'm so fucking pissed off... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
zomg I registered in 2005!!! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |