 |
|
I'm eating Spam because I live in a trailer. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
The Wii's controller is twisting the blade in Nintendo.'s stomach. 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
Jane fonda...I hate that bitch 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
HEY ZOK I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW THAT UR DOING A GREAT JOB BEING ADMIN.... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Carpetbagging (possibly munching too) mods 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
SG seems to be filled with idiots. 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
parents, and the computer. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Assholes on message boards like this one 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
MY CHILDHOOD 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
ZOK'S MOTHER WILL BE GANGRAPED BY ME AND MY DOGS FOR NOT MAKING ME A MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
WOMEN ARE FUCKING CRAZZZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
I am so happy to be in America! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I hate body builders 
—
|
—
|
72 |
— |
 |
|
insomniac5027 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Raise Your post count,.. in B N' M 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Nancy Grace is the stupidest bitch alive. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
ATENTON MR KITTY50 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
ooll 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I fuckin hate affirmative action and stupid ass fuckin minorities. Fuck Niggers. They 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
RAWR 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Affirmative Action 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
noobs 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I don't like sand. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAA 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Azalie is a cunt 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Lets Face It... 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
If only there was an oven big enough to fit all the jews in.. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Panzerfaust... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
It's hard to kiss ...? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
eskimo's suck more 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |