 |
|
Who agrees with me? Digital Savour's life is fiction. 
—
|
—
|
529 |
— |
 |
|
Halvy 101 is a Twat! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I took 10 minutes out of my life 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
boston87 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I declare war against pianoSpleen 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I declare war against wmt9. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking Moderators (not u pimps on totse...the jerks at wordpress.com/org) 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I declare war against Crash2108 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
My father went ballistic... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Which active totse member has more posts than me? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
WHO HATES NIGGERS!!!!!??!??!?!?!?! 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
I have a corneal abrasion 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
IS it just me OR...!!?!?! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
...just read this, okay? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Fuzzball 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
People who say LAWL. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Having problems with niggers in the my neighbor hood. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
should i smoke the last of my bud? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
fuck totse 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
i hate skaters 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I hate PROJECTPAT 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck everyone 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
People saying fail 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking ad aware 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
WTF 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck proactiv customer service 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I hate my friend 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
no sleep 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
you know nothing bout hong capers 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |