 |
|
I love EVERYTHING!!! 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I just realized TOTSE sucks. 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
BOARDING SCHOOL!! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Zok 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Guess who's back. 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
fuckin dry! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Page stretching should be a bannable offense 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Man, I REALLY FUCKING HATE 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Stop picking on me 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
fucking..EVERYONE 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
To the law enforcement agencies monitoring &TOTSE 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Cunts with stupid MSN names 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Islam extremists on MSN website 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
The "I hate anarcho-commie because..." thread. 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
FUCKING CUNT SHIT 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I GET IT! YOU'RE A MARINE! 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
DYSLEXIC KIDS! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
It's raining, it's pouring 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
You Fucking Fucktards 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Gravity. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I got robed 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
B&M is nothing but anger. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I saw an albino nigger!!!!!!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
A lack of threads dedicated to me 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
My BULLSHIT life and the BULLSHIT i see. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Hey fullcircle 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Why are people so fucking lazy when it comes to parking? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
People posting Child Porn should be banned 
—
|
—
|
87 |
— |
 |
|
Banning Quoting From Wikipedia 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Trousersnake 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |