 |
|
first day of vacation and I have nothing. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I HATE FUCKEN TERRORISTS 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
So I have a pack of cigarettes to last me a week... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
insoundfromwayout = deadendgirl 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
My XBOX got a virus!! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Spam in SG 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I hate emos 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Star Wars Fan is a humunguous retard 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
What's up with SG? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
do the mods pay attention here? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Mod/Admins 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Heya WhyteWydow. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
wtf 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I'm sick of hearing about "The Ipswich Ripper." 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
sybil is mad because I said he was going to be a Flemish nationalist webmaster 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck stoners 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
DEAR SA MODS 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
oh god.. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Bah HUMBUG 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
Ban jeff Hunter 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
lol, y u lock me? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Girls that won't suck cock 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Heilig Scheißen 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
heres a REAL problem- getting the shitsz and the hiccups at the same time 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
why booze got me homeless =) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Stoopid Jooz 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
angrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
Water splashing up into your ass as soon as you drop one. 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
NZ no more 5 cent coins 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I hate people who post referral links with their ID on the end. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |