 |
|
Why don't people ever want to be useful? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
So some FAGGOT just broke my phone 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
BAN JEFF HUNTER FOR TEH IRONY 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
ITT we rant about petty shit that has annoyed us recently 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I did it again 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
why totse fuxxed up for me FUCK 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I HATE EVERYTHING! 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
I didn't get my L.S.D. Tonite :( 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Richard 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
devil music 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Bubba 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I think... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
i think my dad is ruining my comp w/ gay porn 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
i'm sick 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I hate the family cat..:( 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Official Gus Hate Thread 
—
|
—
|
353 |
— |
 |
|
LostCause is a terrible mod 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Mock trial showdown tomorrow 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I hate metaphysicist 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
This Fucking place you call totse is full of fucking obese krakers. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Summary of USa 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
Nocturnal emissions 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
META'S A BIG MEANIE NAZI I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Fatass Rosie O'Donnell 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
is there anybody who knows anything left? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Notse 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
The official nigger thread 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
anna nicole smith is dead, boo hoo 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Moderation issues. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |