 |
|
Fighting on the internet 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Support Bush! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Pinball Mgruff just sucked my dick, OR did I suck his dick? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Autism Speaks... but not very well 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
REALLY PISSED OFF 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
ah poop 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I'm an idiot 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK!!! SHIT LIKE THIS 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Trueborn Vorpal owns mikeoxlong ! 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
gmail owes me (mikeoxlong,1baddude,Pinball Mgruff,drefetr) an apology... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
1baddude is back: Pinball Mgruff 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
You people fell for it ! I am Pinball Mgruff ! HA HA FAGS 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
You people fell for it ! I am Pinball Mgruff ! HA HA FAGS 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
You people fell for it ! I am Pinball Mgruff ! HA HA FAGS 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Funny Story 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK MULLAHS 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK PARENTS 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
You people fell for it ! I am Pinball Mcgruff ! HA HA FAGS 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Just a release 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Combined Sports Thread In SG 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
why are so many people assholes to cops? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
FUCK THE MOON! 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Pinball Mgruff has gone too far. I DEMAND vengeance! 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking gay america. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
FACT ALERT: ArgonPlasma2000 masturbates anally to shotacon while listening to The Pillows. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Zippy2 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I love all of you 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
mikeoxlong is a petty little cunt and also a 40 year old virgin 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
You bastards from the left! 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
You bastards from the left! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |