 |
|
Don't ever ask your girlfriend if her sister would be interested in a threesome. 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
breaking up nicely 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
What do the top hot girls in the highschool look for? 
—
|
—
|
68 |
— |
 |
|
some girl 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
puberty 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Hate Fucking 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Watching Children Fuck 
—
|
—
|
41 |
— |
 |
|
Begin accused of rape 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Christmas to get laid 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I want my Girlfriend's Ass 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
I love masterbation 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
how old when you lost it 
—
|
—
|
66 |
— |
 |
|
sex life 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Is this going to get me laid? lol... 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Help... 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
all girls on totse 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
wtf is a "biokinetic"? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Arrrghh (parenthood sucks!) 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Vibrator 101 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
I got an Underwater blowjob 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Me and Angela, the 3rd meeting.. *long* 
—
|
—
|
65 |
— |
 |
|
I Love Her...No I Hate Her, No I hate Myself, No...I am broken 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
staph infection or strep throat stimulated by sperm???? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
what should i do? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Has anyone ever "popped their penis". 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Pr0n site need some cracklackin 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
ways to make masturbation mentally better 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
A good way to dump my cheating girl friend 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
How long did you last... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Sex..first time 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |