 |
|
Am I a sick bastard 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Cumming 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
The joke was on me. . . 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
What the fuck? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
slut at my school 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Lights on or off? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
What would you have done diffrently? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
GF Broke Up With Me So She Doesnt Get Attached, Advice Needed 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Fetishes 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Am I a manslut? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
a weird question 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Advice Needed 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Sweaty during sex 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Am I a player? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Your biggest turn on 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
I cant find any weird girls 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I want her, but I dont know 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Help with sex stories 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
WTF.. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
my post penile yeast infection results 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Hegre Archives 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Who else loves girls legs? 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
My girl still hurts, after losing her virginity help?! 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
whats the strangest fetish in existence? 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
Ginny needs some Birth Control. 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Have you had this experience before? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
This realy sucks some ass 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
The problem with crack whores. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
So you want to legal rape? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
So I had sex twice last MONTH 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |