 |
|
should i be mad cause my G/F wont fucking have sex with me?? 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Am I strange? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
How hard is it to kiss girls with braces? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Tits or ass? 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
should I make my dog suck me off? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
how to get rid of crazy emotional guy 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
virginity 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Do all guys REALLY have hairy asses? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Well, I'm a pussy. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I think i fucked up. again. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Free Minty flavoured French letters for kiddies??! 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
Guys, do you tease girls? 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
could incest become normal and "acceptable"? 
—
|
—
|
64 |
— |
 |
|
Story of me losing my virginity 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
internet porn 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Are any girls actually attracted to shy guys? 
—
|
—
|
60 |
— |
 |
|
Stopping or Slowing down pre-cum 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Girls will suck out your soul and leave you hopeless and alone. 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Is a bad idea for a guy to bring ex wife to his 2nd wedding? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What should I do about prom... 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I'm so sad... 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Getting with a distant girl 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I've got a problem 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Hookups!!! 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
Ways of coping with death 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Shaving female's heads seems to be more satisfying than rape. 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I have a foot fetish. (long, but I need help) 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Sick_Boy 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
running out of splooge. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
A Picture My Girfriend Drew 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |