 |
|
How do I stop the burning?! 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
GIRLS! 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
Who got the Worse deal? 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Sex For Marriage? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
hot does not = instant girl sucess 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
HiZZah 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
More high school prom drama... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Hymens... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
What should I say/do? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Will Fingering a Virgin Hurt Her? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
When did I start being such a cunt, or when did guys start being such pussies? 
—
|
—
|
88 |
— |
 |
|
girl with a boyfriend? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Whats goin on with this girl 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
IUD 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
have you ever been to a nudist camp/colony? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Hated One 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
best way to get girls to dump you 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I pwnt myself at pwnt yesterday 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Hey guess what... 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Showing Signs of Interest = Bad? 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
I pwnt myself at school yesterday 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
FUCKING RETARDS! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Hugging a Stranger 
—
|
—
|
91 |
— |
 |
|
I cant shake her... 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
My inability to talk to that certain female.. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I pwnt myself at work today... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
its possible to suck your own dick 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Pregnancy and Periods 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Pubic Itching. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
A question for girls 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |