 |
|
What to do in my current girlfriend situation 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
ok TWO lessons/questions/issues, whatever u wanna call em. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Confidence after a break up (long) 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
My girlfriend is fat. 
—
|
—
|
51 |
— |
 |
|
The role of women and where we fucked up 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
WHOA what a week! (long) 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
How far down the rabbit hole am I willing to travel? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
S&A Fashion Thread!!! 
—
|
—
|
65 |
— |
 |
|
Gay friend, or grandmother? I don't know where to live. 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
Signs of affection 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Do you cry after sex? 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
Strange pain during sex? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Am I ugly 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
so i saw this drunk guys balls.... 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
me and my girlfriend 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Im drunk and this thread was dealted in SG... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
How can I fix myself(with pics) 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Well, I'm going to tell her tonight. 
—
|
—
|
68 |
— |
 |
|
Time to choose. 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
The worst feeling ever. . . (long) 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Relationships suck. Revenge? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
The Psycho Ex Game 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
myspace 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
This ever happen to you? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Weird night... I really suck at this! 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
I need advice. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
help! (sorta long) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
get goin with ma crush..??? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
The New Official Picture Thread 
—
|
—
|
1005 |
— |
 |
|
Going to her house 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |