 |
|
what is your greatest experience? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
squirting pussies 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
sodomy 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
trying to get my girlfriend to shave... 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
attn: child molesters 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
breaking into anal 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
family 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I've got a small dick and I'm proud! 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
hookers 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Anybody want to write (snail mail) to Paigey in jail? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
I really can't decide if I want her or not. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
should i let him? 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
What are you into? Fetishes, ect... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Hey sex-e ladies... AM I HOT? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Indulge me 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
talk dirty to me. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
A small relationship problem 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
the pill (and my nervousa) 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Picture of the last person you had sex with-part duex 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Double Your Dating 2nd Edition Here 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
In need of... 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Losing virginity to another virgin? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I fucked an 18 yo blonde, blue-eyed beauty 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
What To Do? Need Help. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
The little things 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
FUNNY ASS CONVO 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
My penis is bent how can i reverse it 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
3 weeks without her, I'm not gonna survive! 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Love, Relationships and Sex 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
"Sex blisters" 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |