 |
|
Serial Abortionists 
—
|
—
|
70 |
— |
 |
|
I pissed off my girlfriend 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Dump him? 
—
|
—
|
90 |
— |
 |
|
If you could perform autofellatio 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
We need to talk... 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
So I went down on this guy... 
—
|
—
|
75 |
— |
 |
|
way sketchy 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
3some w/ best friend whom is a virgin 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
How many friends do you have? 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
Should I get involved with this girl? *not that emo* 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
slipping out 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
We were humping and I farted 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Salutations + Question. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Post your emberassing sexual stories. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Best Friends Sister 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Asian satisfaction? 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
Sex toy - Liberator..? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Rapidjizzshare :-) 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
"Moves" 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Safe to Cum inside girlfriend? 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
What would you think if this e-mail was sent to you? 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Where to fuck when you have 30 minutes 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Which hand to jerk with? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Do you think it's gay to be a male massage therapist? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Spermicidal Magnums? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I will have to obstain from sex and affection for the next few days 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
So I'm trying to improve my relations with this girl... 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Whats your input? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
How much should I spend on an engagement ring? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Do You Feel Attractive? 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |