 |
|
AIDS support group 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Being Passive... 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Her best friend is being a little bitch. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
everyone at school makes fun of me 
—
|
—
|
146 |
— |
 |
|
I want you KINGOFMODZ 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Is my Penis too curved ? (PICS) 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
A question for the females 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Somebody give me advice on this relationship. It's driving me out of my mind 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
So did I cheat on her? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Your current partner 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Fleshlight Anyone?? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Shy Girls 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Girfriend has low self esteem how to fix? 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Cancer 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
How long should I wait before I call this girl? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Urgest: Testicular pain 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
The shy girl at the convenience store. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Ovarian Cysts 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Gettin pussy/cum stains out of clothing 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
So an old friend is coming down.... 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
I'm not sure what I want. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
36D!!!! 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
I am confused? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
If your girlfriend slept extremely deep.... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
is this normal ?? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
What the fuck is love? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Telling her it stinks 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
My friend was abused as a child 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
penis and no balls? 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
A Question For The Ladies On Totse. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |