 |
|
Statutory rape!!!! 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Good Relationship Excercise *slightly long* 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
An eroto script. (long) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Holding hands problem. 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I'm a loser (This will be long) 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
How do I get her to shave? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
hahahahaha group homes are fooon. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Girls -- does height matter so much? 
—
|
—
|
111 |
— |
 |
|
So I've fallen for another... 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
question about mourmons(sp?) 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Fat Preference. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Try this. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
O Lord , why didst Thou maketh thy servant.. 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
What should I do here? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Disgusting *longish* 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
strange experiment 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I feel sad after a breakup???=/ 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Language Barrier? wtf? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
I'm a loner *sob* 
—
|
—
|
116 |
— |
 |
|
What Is The Best Position To Try? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Re-establishing connections, I have no idea 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Im Comming out of the Closet!!! (Sort of) 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Boys. wtf? 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
About A Girl 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Biggest Turnoff? 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
Low self esteem. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Cocky? Confident? The line? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
why do girls like the gay little bitches? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
feet 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Knew this would happen... Now what? 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |