 |
|
She thinks I only like her for her looks 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
My father (complicated) 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Walked in on this foursome 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
Picking up at Bars/Clubs 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Do you knwo how many people have sex everyday? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
He can't keep it up when i go on top..! 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
The lonely people thread 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
i'm an idiot. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
My friend's sister 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
question for the women of totse about oral sex 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
is my dick big??? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
What do girls think of when they are having sex? 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
My sister and I 
—
|
—
|
52 |
— |
 |
|
How you were tought about STD? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
G-Spot Study 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I think I got some...... 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
My best friend got herpes: I feel so bad for the guy 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
Serious Question: Anyone here ever fuck a dog?? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
I nut ALL over my floor (dead serious) 
—
|
—
|
58 |
— |
 |
|
Dear Chucktaylor 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I am a 21 year old homeless virgin. 
—
|
—
|
56 |
— |
 |
|
Might be getting laid 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
How often do women finger themselves 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I am isolated 
—
|
—
|
53 |
— |
 |
|
What's the craziest thing you've done for love? 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
Peeping Tomfoolery 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Getting your ex a birthday present? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
HELP, should I do it? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
sex is gross and boring 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
Cougars. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |