 |
|
is this okay? (concerning 13 year olds) 
—
|
—
|
71 |
— |
 |
|
Phone sex. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
So is this how it goes until marriage? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
lowering expectations after sex drought 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
wow. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Partying to sell drugs and get laid 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Last night i had the best orgasm ever... 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Why not virgin people still want to be married 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Would you fuck / marry both twins? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I feel very sexually out of place...Where can I find people like me? 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
I was able to make my girl orgasm thru intercourse, I do not kno what I did different 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
imagine. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I just realized something.. 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
text msg conversation with my ex girlfriend 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
For the males of tottse: condoms vs feeling 
—
|
—
|
56 |
— |
 |
|
my dick is in your cunt 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
WTF is this? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Is my asshole . . . 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Short Hair? 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
Ever get that feeling? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
WOuld you fuck with sister / brother of your pertner? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Are Women Lying When.... 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
Why is it the guy is always to blame for being unable to hold a conversation. 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Shit am I in trouble?? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Totse, you decide, will I get some pussy today?(PICS) 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
UnOfficial Sexual Attractiveness Thread V2 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Needed: Relationship Advice 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
The prime of my life, wasted? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Marriage, kinda... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Who's to blame? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |